Push Button Start Conversion

I'll try to find the company, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, there's one that the "key" is a credit-card sized NFC card that you keep in your wallet. When you are x feet from the car, the doors automatically unlock and the push button is engaged, allowing you to start the car.

it's cool as shit, I can't remember what company it is that makes it.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

what about the alarm part. and im sure the remote start range isnt as good as like a viper 4202 or something. i dont see y u couldnt add both systems togerher

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

• 5 weeks later...

if i were you i would just move the ignition switch and cover that hole up with the push button start. The cheapest way to do it and be stealth about it is to move the ignition switch to a hidden place that you can still get to. Then leave the key in it but run the wires for the ignition switch to the push button first so it cannot get power unless that button tells it to that way you can keep your key in the ignition at all times but it wont work till you push the button

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Digital gaurd dawg . Com

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 4 weeks later...

Archived