UPDATE Page 4.. Card board box for 4 15s =)

Damn James, not what I wanted to hear. My lights still dim like a mofo lol...actually seem worse, like a strobe light :)

Notorious, it was fairly simple considering. It is direct fit and a heavy bitch. No mods needed. Got mine thru DC Power Inc. It's def. worth it and has stop my huge loss.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Maybe I've missed it somewhere but have you got a battery fitted in the rear? I've seen voltage jump up quite a bit by having a decent battery in the boot.

Regardless, nice build you got here. The mk4 Golf certainly is a brilliant car to bass in, we have a few booming Golfs over here in the UK. I'd be interested to see what numbers that BTL is hitting.

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

Well, I did some more grounds and it now stays around 13.4 volts while playing, so that helped some. Went from the chassis to engine, engine to the batt and chassis to the batt, batt to the back of the car. I think I'm good on grounds. Not sure about the headlights tho. Gotta check.

I'll add another Batt later, when I figure out where to put it lol. Figured 1 d3400 wasn't enough :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived