Second Skin Audio

for that sub you can tune higher.. try a tuning closer to 35-36 htz youll be alot happier and it will free up some room in your box

thats what i was thinking them subs like it at around 36-38.... i am currently building a box for these same subs but i got it tuned to around 35-36. right now i have them in a box thats tune to 39-40 its ok but im building a new one to tune lower. good subs by the way

what wattage do u have urs at, cause mine are on 500wrms and they make a popping sound when i go 3/4 to full tilt.

ive had up to 2k on these subs and they took it with no problem.. post a vid of the sound and see if someone could figure it out..not the best at diagnosing a problem without being there but someone could prolly give suggestions

ok i will see if my camera can pick it up tomorrow.

for that sub you can tune higher.. try a tuning closer to 35-36 htz youll be alot happier and it will free up some room in your box

thats what i was thinking them subs like it at around 36-38.... i am currently building a box for these same subs but i got it tuned to around 35-36. right now i have them in a box thats tune to 39-40 its ok but im building a new one to tune lower. good subs by the way

what wattage do u have urs at, cause mine are on 500wrms and they make a popping sound when i go 3/4 to full tilt.

ive had up to 2k on these subs and they took it with no problem.. post a vid of the sound and see if someone could figure it out..not the best at diagnosing a problem without being there but someone could prolly give suggestions

ok i will see if my camera can pick it up tomorrow.

The SDC2.5 are very different to the HDC3s still 33-35 would have been probably more like it, for the HDC3 35-38 will sound much louder.

For a 33 tuning just change this:

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Front to Back = 17 3/4 x 15 1/2

For higher tuning a redesign is needed because of port area per cubic feet goes below recommendation.

Edited by Joe X

The SDC2.5 are very different to the HDC3s still 33-35 would have been probably more like it, for the HDC3 35-38 will sound much louder.

ive had the 2.5 before and the best success i had was with 35 htz tuning

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

mine are seeing roughly 900-1100... i got each sub wired at 2ohm with a kicker zx1000.1 to each sub