FroznBeavrBALLs Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 yeah if you want to appeal it i think you have to wait for the court date. But if you want to just pay it then you can go whenever. I think.... I hate to wait for mine once because i was pleading not guilty. lol 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 You have the right to say whatever you to whomever you want. Don't just pay the fine. See that fucker in court and go before the judge. Ask the judge about your 1st amendment right. Doesn't matter what state you are in. I'm in my second year of a criminal justice major, and though I'm no expert, I have learned a lot about the laws of our country and you should not have been harrassed for merely making a statement of opinion. Only time freedom of speech is invalid, is when its used to convey a threat of harm. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Exerstine Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 isn't there something stating that if your a minor a law enforcement officer isn't even allowed to ask you to get out of the vehicle? might just be something in my state. I've heard or seen it somewhere i know.
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 You have the right to say whatever you to whomever you want. Don't just pay the fine. See that fucker in court and go before the judge. Ask the judge about your 1st amendment right. Doesn't matter what state you are in. I'm in my second year of a criminal justice major, and though I'm no expert, I have learned a lot about the laws of our country and you should not have been harrassed for merely making a statement of opinion. Only time freedom of speech is invalid, is when its used to convey a threat of harm. sound like you know your stuff. I just do NOT want my parents involved. AT ALL. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
KillaCam Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 isn't there something stating that if your a minor a law enforcement officer isn't even allowed to ask you to get out of the vehicle? I have never heard of this and it sounds false. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Blackedout Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Given that article, you might be able to fight it. Trunk Build Log
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I got a speeding ticket once but had it changed to disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle. This way it's just an ordinance violation and won't get reported to the dot or go on my record. This way insurance will never find out about it. Sure, it cost more than the ticket but it won't affect the insurance. I bet if you went to court and kissed the judges ass, he would throw it out the window. You don't have anything to lose.. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 You have the right to say whatever you to whomever you want. Don't just pay the fine. See that fucker in court and go before the judge. Ask the judge about your 1st amendment right. Doesn't matter what state you are in. I'm in my second year of a criminal justice major, and though I'm no expert, I have learned a lot about the laws of our country and you should not have been harrassed for merely making a statement of opinion. Only time freedom of speech is invalid, is when its used to convey a threat of harm. sound like you know your stuff. I just do NOT want my parents involved. AT ALL. You may not have a choice. And they may respect you for handling it, and standing up for your constitutional rights. Explain to them why you said "fuck 5-0", hope you have a good reason. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MIKE-2U Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 You have the right to say whatever you to whomever you want. Don't just pay the fine. See that fucker in court and go before the judge. Ask the judge about your 1st amendment right. Doesn't matter what state you are in. I'm in my second year of a criminal justice major, and though I'm no expert, I have learned a lot about the laws of our country and you should not have been harrassed for merely making a statement of opinion. Only time freedom of speech is invalid, is when its used to convey a threat of harm. sound like you know your stuff. I just do NOT want my parents involved. AT ALL. You may not have a choice. And they may respect you for handling it, and standing up for your constitutional rights. Explain to them why you said "fuck 5-0", hope you have a good reason. that will be my next question. I dont have a good reason. I don't know why. My parents wont care that i stood up or paid for it myself. They will only punish me more for "trying to cover it up" . 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Go tell them whats up then. Damn dude, you did it, can't change it. Tell them what happened and that you may have to go to court, time to man up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.