Sonic Electronix

im sure itll look good anyway it goes 18s always look good ya know. id just hate to get it done then turns out it sounds terrible. im gonna keep peaking around on here for some more ideas wonder if anyone has ever done a blow through with 18s, might have to do 4 instead of two :rofl2:

im sure itll look good anyway it goes 18s always look good ya know. id just hate to get it done then turns out it sounds terrible. im gonna keep peaking around on here for some more ideas wonder if anyone has ever done a blow through with 18s, might have to do 4 instead of two :rofl2:

people on here have done them. sanitarium has a nice blowthrough with 18's

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

people on here have done them. sanitarium has a nice blowthrough with 18's

Link in signature

looks like you'd have unloading issues with the subs facing the port like that. also, there's not much of a ratio there... nomegusta. do a 4th order.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived