well. i kno its snowing and its ice in PA, idk about where you guys live. but i thought id share some things to avoid when driving, in a manuel car. 9 cuz i dont drive an automatic)

1st dont hit the gas. you would think thats a no brainer. but people do it.

2nd dont hit the brakes atleast not hard, you can very lightly tap them to see if it'll stop you, but if it doesnt let them go.

3rd some people say pump the clutch, i dont reccomend that because thats like hitting the brakes in a manuel car. just push the clutch all the way down and let the car try and get traction by itself.

4th dont panic, when you start pushing the brake, giving it gas, or anything else in a panic you more then double your risk of losing what little control and safe chance you have at stopping.

5th drive slow ! even if the person behind you is bieng a royal douche bag, dont pick up speed because of them. cuz when you crash, they arent gonna pay for it, you are.

try to avoid low profile tires, they are pretty solid so they are bad for traction. if you have your stock rims id reccomend putting them on for snow use. id reccomend doing that before it get s snowy and ice out. do it on a nice day out .

if you have stock wheels with regular tires let some air out of them and you'll get atleast some more traction (dont take too much out tho)

lastly, dont get cocky and say or think it will never happen to you. cuz it can happen to anyone and everyone.

610EUROs

i have the perfect drift car , RWD, 2.7 liter 6 cylinder motor, gutted car,low profile summer performamnce tires, pretty much everything you could want to drift with, even on dry ground. thats all fun. but i was giving the noobs some tips how not to crash their cars.

610EUROs

see i'm screwd cuz i have a front wheel drive car, and everybody like o thats better cuz the engine is over the wheels, but when ur turnin and drivin wit the same wheels, on ice lil different, and i don't have abs so yea, lol luckily tho i live in tx but wit all the freaky ass weather now a days theres no tellin.. be safe ppl i use to work for volunteer fd is nc, and ice ain't no joke

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Worse accidents I've been in were on ice/snow/icey snow (others ramming me). Great tips, and especially (though it sounds obvious how many actually do it) slow down even more for turns, way before them. I was in a huge work van waiting to turn left at a stop sign and a lady didn't put on her brakes soon enough. She hydroplaned right into the side of the van mid-turn going 30-35mph. Everyone was okay, the front of her car was pretty much totaled, but the van only had a 3 inch dent at the b-pillar :) Anyway, not the only time stuff like that happened and it can happen to the best of us. Thank god for SC weather, one less thing to worry about now. :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

me and a few friends were out drifting in fields last night, we went down some trails and we also we went through a semi frozen pond...NOW THAT WAS FUN. also we pulled a neon out of a ditch...poor guy was def and he signed to us that a deer ran out in front of him so he swerved and hit the ditch. he offered us money but we didnt take it.

also good words of advice for the noobzors with manuals...well that goes for anyone not just teh noobzors. i got a 4 wheel drive automatic truck so i got a LIL more control.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!