My New Job As A Car Audio Tech.

Well as of Dec.3 2007 I started my new job as a car speaker tech at a company named Harman Becker. They are head of all companies like JBL, Infinity, Harman/Kardon and etc. Well what I do is test every speaker to make sure they either good or bad due to poor worksmanship or ppl breakin shit. Hopefully I can move up doin recievers, amps, and etc.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Nice, how did you land that one?

How long in the industry?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

you will love that job, I did the same thing for about 1yr while working for the company I worked at for about 4years

You will definitely move around alot at that job

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice, how did you land that one?

How long in the industry?

Well bein that I was the only person at my school that was interested in the car audio field. My counselor at the school referred me to them specifically. When I did the interview they said I was the best out of 5 ppl they interview cuz I knew all the components to a speaker and the other ppl mostly didn't show up. And you wouldn't believe the stressful BS I went thru tryin to find the company.

Monday was my first day and time ever being involved with the car audio business.

indeed sounds like a decent job

Yep 13 an hr just testin speakers all day (full time) vs. tossin boxes at Fed Ex for 12.61 for 2-3 1/2 (part time) hrs is way better

you will love that job, I did the same thing for about 1yr while working for the company I worked at for about 4years

You will definitely move around alot at that job

Well right now its kinda of borin becuz I have to wait for my equipment to come in and be setup so i handle my own work. But as of now I'm just helpin my co-worker get thru his shipment that had him backup due to too many orders bein sent in and not enough help until now.

But hopefully I manage to move up into the radios, amps, and etc.