Sonic Electronix

BTL and AQ2200d protect light comes on after 2 mins of loud playing!

Is there anyone around Pensacola, FL at all that could help me out? I will pay if need be. Also The box is kinda big and is really close to the back of the trunk, could this cause an issue or make it less loud?

Did you not see my post ?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm telling you right now if this doesn't stop there are going to be a lot of people taking a long vacation. Nuke activated =@

I'm telling you right now if this doesn't stop there are going to be a lot of people taking a long vacation. Nuke activated =@

hell do it..trust me :(

Lol, I believe it! All I ask for is help though, why not tell this to the people making snide comments rather than the guy asking for help?

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

hell do it..trust me :(

Lol, I believe it! All I ask for is help though, why not tell this to the people making snide comments rather than the guy asking for help?

For the record that comment was directed at them

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Is there anyone around Pensacola, FL at all that could help me out? I will pay if need be. Also The box is kinda big and is really close to the back of the trunk, could this cause an issue or make it less loud?

about the gain? Sorry, I just did after I posted that last comment.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Why not ask if theres any members on here around ur area or an area ur willing to drive to that can help you? Or you can spend some money get a dd-1 so you have it for any of ur future builds or anybody else around you that needs their stuff set up proper. Lots of videos explaining how to use the dd-1 on Steves YT channel, using it is super easy and shouldnt take u more than an hour to complete.

SEE!!! Thank you, helpfull comments instead of useless ones please! Thanks man, I am thinking about getting a dd-1 but its just for the gain setting right? I still have the LPF, bass boost, and 1 other that I would be lost on.

I have never had bass boost set to on /turned up on any amp i have ever owned just leave it down, LPF like stated earlier should not be set higher than 80, mine i just set to 80 as it is the same on my deck the crossover would be hard to get spot on unless you ordered the cc-1 i have yet to get or use one but it should do its job just like the dd-1. the dd-1 allows u to set ur amp up to get its full potential by adjusting the gain before it starts to clip/distort, and eliminates the i'll adjust it by ear setting that all of us has done at sometime.

Edit, it also allows you to find the max volume ur HU can be set to before it starts to clip/distort.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I have a Pioneer p2300 dvd player head unit, I believe it has a stock 2v line driver?... I Have a kinetik HC 1200 that I replace my stock battery with and a HC2400 running from it to my amp. All wiring has been upgraded to 0 guage (including grounds) I have a 10v max line driver which is set to 2.5v now running to my aq2200d amp to 1 15" FI BTL N2, 150 amp stock alt in a 2006 cadillac cts. Box designed by ram-designs and is 3.5 cubes with a 6 inch aero port. Trunk is kinda small and the box pretty much takes up my whole trunk leaving the sub pretty close to the trunk lid, also the amp is behind the sub and dont know if is exactly getting too much air.. hope this helps.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

:sigh:

slowly walks away from this post

good luck to ya

Sorry, I listed everything I have/can think of in the post above, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Why not ask if theres any members on here around ur area or an area ur willing to drive to that can help you? Or you can spend some money get a dd-1 so you have it for any of ur future builds or anybody else around you that needs their stuff set up proper. Lots of videos explaining how to use the dd-1 on Steves YT channel, using it is super easy and shouldnt take u more than an hour to complete.

SEE!!! Thank you, helpfull comments instead of useless ones please! Thanks man, I am thinking about getting a dd-1 but its just for the gain setting right? I still have the LPF, bass boost, and 1 other that I would be lost on.

I have never had bass boost set to on /turned up on any amp i have ever owned just leave it down, LPF like stated earlier should not be set higher than 80, mine i just set to 80 as it is the same on my deck the crossover would be hard to get spot on unless you ordered the cc-1 i have yet to get or use one but it should do its job just like the dd-1. the dd-1 allows u to set ur amp up to get its full potential by adjusting the gain before it starts to clip/distort, and eliminates the i'll adjust it by ear setting that all of us has done at sometime.

Edit, it also allows you to find the max volume ur HU can be set to before it starts to clip/distort.

Thanks man, I will try all of this. I am thinking about getting a dd-1 soon as NONE of the so called professional car audio shops in pensacola use one to tune their set ups.. This is just what all the ones I have called told me, "they are good enough to do it by ear"!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Archived