Weight Lifting Supplements?

I am currently on NaNO Vapor (by muscletech), which essentially does the same thing as NO Explode but better. The noticeable difference is that it's purpose is to raise the core body temperature so that when the blood reaches the target muscle the heat energy is ready be released quickly along with the o2 that is necessary to keep you pumping. Again, all this is doing is allowing you to do more reps and tear more muscle fibers. This is still not an anabolic steroid, but on the verge : ). The side effects are usually the uptime is about an hour, then you drop and have zero energy. Also if your prone to acne this probably doesn't help.

Lol my freind takes that and I swear he has roid rage, he gets in a fight almost every week over nothing---- not sure if its related though

dawg, be cheap like me!!! The stuff wally world sells works great. The sixstar stuff. Get the protein, creatine, NO, and rapidlean and you shall be set. With $300 you should be able to buy 3-4 months worth. Remeber to drink plenty of water or no supplements work. Thats the most important thing to remeber.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

IMO u really dont need those Weight Lifting Supplements, all u really need is meat, peanuts, or cashews, milk.

x2. i hear that too much protein can damage your kidneys. and that it's better to get more natural protein from regular foods. you want about 50% of your weight in grams of protein a day if you're exercising

huh...i was just looking at supplements ealier today..its been probably a year since ive been on anything.

i loved no-xplode when i was on that along with cellmass. i took nitrix with the cellmass and i found the nitrix to be absolutely worthless...its just hard to say though since everybody has a different chemistry...

here is what i was looking at doing towards the beginning of the year...

all of these prices are from prosource.net (the cheapest i have found over the years)

i was looking into some things offered by controlled labs:

Green Magnitude (Creatine) 80 servings: $33.80

White Flood (N-O) 50 servings: $37.95

Orange Triad (Multivitamin) 45 servings: $29.95

Purupe Wrath (Amino Acids) 45 servings: $32.95

and then optimum nutrition for protein and stuff

On Whey Protein 80 servings: $39.99

On Casien Protein 29 servings: $20.44

2:1:1 Recovery Protein/Carbs 15 servings: $34.95

im not to sure about how sold i am on the vitamins and amino acids but i think im gonna give it a shot. i was gonna do one whey shake when i wake up and pre-workout. the 2:1:1 immediately after workout and the casien right before bed. i was reading up some on the white flood and green mag over at bodybuilding.com and most people seemed to have good results with it...and its rather cheap too...

i think i might start this workout routine...seems pretty solid...

http://www.leehayward.com/workout_programs/index.htm

i likes me some audio stuff...

x2. i hear that too much protein can damage your kidneys. and that it's better to get more natural protein from regular foods. you want about 50% of your weight in grams of protein a day if you're exercising

at one point i was drinking 2-3protein shakes a day, taking the animal pack vitamins (which consist of 11 huge ass pill per day), creatine, and NO Xplode...immediately after i got off everything i told my mom i would go to the doctor to have blood work done to see if everything loooked normal....all the results came back perfectly normal. kindey, liver, cell count, cholestoral, yada yada yada...it was all perfect....

i likes me some audio stuff...

When I was powerlifting competitively I was just taking Whey protein, BCAA's, NO explode ( only used as an energy supplement...I dont believe the bigger bench in 3 weeks shit), and glucosamine and chondroitin (joints). I always take a multivitamin at night (i have heard taking it at night allows your body more time to absorb it). Those are some pretty good supplements for general working out.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived