Any videos ?

What year is your BMW?

Also, did you have any problems cutting out rear deck. Seeing TL results, I'm gonna do similar build :)

I never made any vids. I wish i had but oh well.

The 325i was a 2003

No, the cutting was the easiest part of the build besides the gut feeling you get when you take a saw to a perfectly good car.

Be sure where and what you cut before you do it. Its kinda no going back.

Any videos ?

What year is your BMW?

Also, did you have any problems cutting out rear deck. Seeing TL results, I'm gonna do similar build :)

I never made any vids. I wish i had but oh well.

The 325i was a 2003

No, the cutting was the easiest part of the build besides the gut feeling you get when you take a saw to a perfectly good car.

Be sure where and what you cut before you do it. Its kinda no going back.

I had a plan like this before, but haven't seen anyone with it. So I was afraid to mess it up.

Air saw is what i used and it cut like butter. Its scary at first but you get over it. Its definately the best method for this car as far as output and looks are concerned. A wall would be retarded and anything in the back seat would be a fail cosmetically in this car so that leaves you rear deck, arm rest hole or just leaving it in the trunk. I had plans of one 15 for a rebuild but i scraped it once i decided on the BMW X5 I have now. I think its possible to do two 10s with port in center or maybe even two 12s with port in center but the deck tapers so its got most room in the middle and in between braces in the car (window area and backseat brace) you have only about 14 inches i think in the biggest part.

This is really cool!

I did a rear deck once. 2 Eclipse 10's. No kerfs, just a simple one. Still took an ETERNITY to complete

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

wow, thats some awesome fucking work dude

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived