Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

Good fun day. Opened some people's eyes that were not used to the battle scene.

I won a battle too.

Both trucks sounded good but of course there are always aspects that could be improved. The judges called it a tie and I'll respect it.

Your setup is sick. The 3 guys that came with me all loved your setup. You easily won that battle, imo.

Thanks a lot. I'm not sure if I met you or not but for the members of TDH you did meet they are an extension of me lol. My other saz 3500 came back from repair today. I wanna battle beast on bass lol jk.

Where are you from Giant?

Thanks for coming out and giving something new a chance. I think it's gonna catch on and grow for sure. People kept asking me if Steve Meade was coming lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

You just have to build excitement. That's harder than it sounds. If you can do that you've got something

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks a lot. I'm not sure if I met you or not but for the members of TDH you did meet they are an extension of me lol. My other saz 3500 came back from repair today. I wanna battle beast on bass lol jk.

Wait, has it still been messed up from since last June? Anyway, congrats on the win! I still need to hear teh Sundown frontstage :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Good fun day. Opened some people's eyes that were not used to the battle scene.

I won a battle too.

Both trucks sounded good but of course there are always aspects that could be improved. The judges called it a tie and I'll respect it.

Your setup is sick. The 3 guys that came with me all loved your setup. You easily won that battle, imo.

Where are you from Giant?

Thanks for coming out and giving something new a chance. I think it's gonna catch on and grow for sure. People kept asking me if Steve Meade was coming lol.

I'm in DE, just north of Dover. I definitely plan on attending as many shows as I can going forward, and maybe after a new box, a shit ton of deadener, and installing my other set of CK5's, getting in the lanes myself.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Ook ill see you around

Yeah hunter that amp that broke a year ago when you were in my car lol

Chris nice seeing you again... Can't say the same for that pink shirt lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Thanks to everybody who came out. It was a great turnout. Yeah the judges called it a tie so we gotta respect that. But I do wish they would've chosen a winner.

At the end of the day it was all about promoting the battle scene. We still have to workout some kinks but I think the goal was accomplished. My main thing was having a fun environment with no drama. People were there from like 5 different states but what made my day was seeing giant4lyfe...just knowing what he's been through and how exhausted he must always be and him still coming was the best. Again, thanks go to beast for letting me be a part of the season kickoff show. There are some vids so I will try to post them now.

Straight out of Beast's mouth on Facebook is saying you won?

Deephitters Mag

Yesterday

Congo beats Beast three rounds to two, both were pretty much even but only one can win

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Thanks to everybody who came out. It was a great turnout. Yeah the judges called it a tie so we gotta respect that. But I do wish they would've chosen a winner.

At the end of the day it was all about promoting the battle scene. We still have to workout some kinks but I think the goal was accomplished. My main thing was having a fun environment with no drama. People were there from like 5 different states but what made my day was seeing giant4lyfe...just knowing what he's been through and how exhausted he must always be and him still coming was the best. Again, thanks go to beast for letting me be a part of the season kickoff show. There are some vids so I will try to post them now.

Straight out of Beast's mouth on Facebook is saying you won?

Deephitters Mag

Yesterday

Congo beats Beast three rounds to two, both were pretty much even but only one can win

Yes I wrote that on Facebook because Im not a fan of a "draw" verdict. People traveled 10 hours to see a winner, not a tie. So I conceit the draw and gave him the win. I really don't care about winning but to bring excitement back to the sport. I had my "wins", this is Trippi's coming out party and I don't mind saying I lost.

Beat you guys need to hammer out an actual format from the sounds of it. and please for teh love of god do an overall vehicle part. no one wants to see a ragged out min van with 24s on it and thats it from the outside lol. Part of the appeal in something like this is a nice looking ride.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Beat you guys need to hammer out an actual format from the sounds of it. and please for teh love of god do an overall vehicle part. no one wants to see a ragged out min van with 24s on it and thats it from the outside lol. Part of the appeal in something like this is a nice looking ride.

well you are right on the whole "actual format", this event was more of a promo between Trippi/Beast to showcase what streetbattle is. I told them to be taken seriously, they have to have this written down and displayed so there is no confusion. This was the first step to get the bugs out. Im sure it will get better. Now about the mini van, no one has any control on how a vehicle looks but a good looking one preferred.

Archived