Jump to content

Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly


Recommended Posts

Posted

nice i didnt think you'd let it step out for an event like this without em. maybe one day ill make it down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Come hell or high water, I'll be there. Does anyone who plans on going have a DD-1? I'm more than willing to throw some money someone's way to hook up my shit.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

Somebody from TDH might. I'll find out for you.

BUMP

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

I'm looking forward to meeting some TDH guys. Been wanting to join for a while. Nick said it was best if some of the team met me first. So hopefully Sunday.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

Today is the day! We are expecting a huge turnout..at least 2-300 people. I'm sure there will be plenty of vids so I will post some in here when they are downloaded. Beast and I and a lot of others just want to promote this format and hopefully it will catch on and be recognized as a legit competitive format soon. Big thanks to Ridiculous Soundz out of philly for hosting it, everybody in Ny, Va, Md and NJ who is making the trip over and especially Beast for never giving up on his passion.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted
:popcorn:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...