Sonic Electronix

Just wondering if adding LEDs to the speaker terminals would cause a resistance rise or make the system go haywire and blow up haha. Any input is appreciated.

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

4 cubes tuned to about 34hz

DC 3.5k

1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex

Stock 140A alt

Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

Dont do it.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

i guess i wont do it then...maybe i can get a control box of some sort?

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

DC 3.5k

Stock 140A alt

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

12v controllers are easy to find and install, I put one in and installed LEDs in the foot wells, works amazingly, only thing is mine didnt have a wire for acc. so i had to wire it into a toggle switch so i could stop the controller drawing power even when the lights were off, which was a PITA and would if been easier if I got one that had it included the acc wire. just something to look out for

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

12v controllers are easy to find and install, I put one in and installed LEDs in the foot wells, works amazingly, only thing is mine didnt have a wire for acc. so i had to wire it into a toggle switch so i could stop the controller drawing power even when the lights were off, which was a PITA and would if been easier if I got one that had it included the acc wire. just something to look out for

Well i want to find one that is synchronized with the bass

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

DC 3.5k

Stock 140A alt

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

Well i want to find one that is synchronized with the bass

there are tons that do that, mine even has rca inputs and outputs so you can put it inline and use the signal as the trigger, but doing that just sounds like there will be some major clipping issues. there are tons of options for tons of prices. just look until you find what you want

Edited by pinkoP35

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/