0ga audiopipe give away

I could use it, I'm only 16 and buying everything for a system is really hard on my munniez, and I one place I really don't want to cut is electrical, but I still need wood for my box and I need my door speakers, and with that I was probably gonna roll with 4ga but I really would wish to use 0ga

2005 Honda CR-V

AQ HDC315-A

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D .5 Ohm

4.4 ft^3 box

Kenwood Deck

Big 3

XS Power D5100R Starter, D975 Rear

i would really like to win this wire so that i can finally install my system in my car. currently i only have a piece of 12guage wire to run a 200 watt amp but i am wanting to put in my crunch 1500 and my fosgate t-600-4. just dont have the money to afford the wire for the install. it would really be helpful to get some wire without having to pay $50+ for 0guage.

Steve Brewer

I could use it to upgrade my big 3. I'm in college and don't really have time to have a job so the only time I get enough money to do anything is during the summer and it all goes back into my system. So far I still need mids/highs, amp for mids/highs, HO alt., big 3, and a few batteries.

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab 5.9L Laramie SLT

FI BTL 15 (UFO Slug)

Crescendo Audio 3KWP

Alpine AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford P1692's

P1653's

60 sq. ft. SDS CLD Tiles

KnuKonceptz Kolossus 1/0

Karma SS 8 Gauge

Love all the noobs popping up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Love all the noobs popping up

I did not join this site just because of this giveaway, sotm, or any other giveaway. I simply joined because I love car audio and came here to become part of the community and learn new things as time goes on. This giveaway was just a coincident and had no part of me deciding to join. I figured why not give it a shot since I am in need of wire, win or lose i'm here to learn. I'm not mad, just wanted to state my case so you don't think that's the reason I joined.

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab 5.9L Laramie SLT

FI BTL 15 (UFO Slug)

Crescendo Audio 3KWP

Alpine AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford P1692's

P1653's

60 sq. ft. SDS CLD Tiles

KnuKonceptz Kolossus 1/0

Karma SS 8 Gauge

I did not join this site just because of this giveaway, sotm, or any other giveaway. I simply joined because I love car audio and came here to become part of the community and learn new things as time goes on. This giveaway was just a coincident and had no part of me deciding to join. I figured why not give it a shot since I am in need of wire, win or lose i'm here to learn. I'm not mad, just wanted to state my case so you don't think that's the reason I joined.

He wasn't pointing you out particular, just the vast number of new people that posted in here.

I hate taking handouts and don't like "begging" for stuff so I'll stay out. Your doing a great thing here, only if there were more people like you!!

Also congrats on winning bro!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I'm on mobile so I cannot see the exact time I opened this, but if a mod could please close this thread and any entries up to that point will be allowed so long as it is not past the exact 7day mark. I will compose a new thread asap but it may take some time as I just found out I might have a 4mo old. But the wire give away will still go on, and there will be ring terminals as well.

Archived