Thanks and It will be a 15, not 18. wanted to do 18 but just cant.

the mids are active on the 300/4 only running front stage with each channel driving its own speaker. the front outputs left and right are running the tweets crossed around 3000 and the mids are bandpassed using the 1000/1 preamp and the 300/4 together at 80 and 3500 or so.

:o I'll be watching this build!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Well I think my plan is to go get an Ipad 3 tomorrow at best buy in the morning and then let my fiance have it so I can finally take hers to use for the X5. I know everyones gonna say why dont i just keep the Ipad 3 for the X5. But the reason is that I already use the Ipad 2 all the time in the house and its really hers and I would also rather have the best one to use in house since it will get the most use. Also i figure the one i use in the house will actually be getting looked at the most so i should have the nicest screen there since i cant stare at the ipad much while driving. Plus hers is a 32gb and i plan to buy just a 16 gb ipad 3. We dont save much on the ipad as it is now just in the house, but in the car i think the extra space will be good for all my music.

Anyways thats the plan if I can even get 1 lol

Did some work on the X today.... volume and bass knob fabrication

How it started.

6986578067_d487f25fba_b.jpg

IMG_1606 by rogueauto, on Flickr

Took some scrap metal and cut it close to fit and drilled out my holes

6986577837_775219d8e1_b.jpg

IMG_1608 by rogueauto, on Flickr

Body filler and some more of that magical vinyl wrap and tada!

6986578203_db96a565ec_b.jpg

IMG_1621 by rogueauto, on Flickr

6986577957_bd8a875505_b.jpg

IMG_1617 by rogueauto,

on Flickr

I may still redo this in matte black to look more like the switches that were there.

Hella sick bro!! Nice work!! Can't wait to see the iPad install....you have a link for the vinyl your working with? Thx in advance and keep up the good work!!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Hella sick bro!! Nice work!! Can't wait to see the iPad install....you have a link for the vinyl your working with? Thx in advance and keep up the good work!!

where i ordered from

http://www.metrorestyling.com/3M-Scotchprint-1080-Brushed-Titanium-Vinyl-Wrap-p/3m1080-br230.htm

manufacturer site

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/3Mgraphics/Products/Series1080

idk if this was asked or not, but what type of glue are you using ? looks really damn good, and i thought my wraping skills where good LOL

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

tuned in for the ipad install. i've seen a few done, but now i have an android tablet to do for myself and i want all the ideas i can get. i was thinking kinda recessed like how yours kind of is to help avoid glare. i like the vinyl wrap too. nice job :)

Archived