this make any one else mad?

Maybe I'm the odd one out. It doesn't really bother me, except for just once when I was pulling in a spot and there was a guy leaving a cart there. He saw me pulling in and just walked away. Only times it's pissed me off. I put the cart up behind his car.

What really gets me going is those damn foreign carts. eg: a target cart at Walmart.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I mean seriously you are one spot from the damn cart thing. I got out of my car and yelled at a guy once, he was literally parked in the space next to where you put the cart. Wouldnt even have been an extra 3 feet of walking and he just left it.

you can yell?!

More of a loud talk lol.

I guess my main question would be, who gets angered enough that they actually do something about the carts...obviously late at night there are no cart pushers. But when I go to the local store, and my spot has a couple carts, I actually push them into the bin or use it. Just wondering if all the people so mad do anything other than look at the problem, get pissed, and then leave it for someone else to deal with.

Not alleviating responsibility on the lazy fucks, just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It just blows my mind that they are one spot over.

And it doesnt make me mad until you go to meijer at midnight and theres like 50 carts in more than half the spots. And i guess i wouldnt get mad if i hadnt had my car scratched/dinged 4 times by this

Archived