97Jetta1637 Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 I hate that shit >.< #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
corey0928 Posted February 12, 2012 Author Report Posted February 12, 2012 I mean seriously you are one spot from the damn cart thing. I got out of my car and yelled at a guy once, he was literally parked in the space next to where you put the cart. Wouldnt even have been an extra 3 feet of walking and he just left it.
Slapuhho Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 I work at a grocery store and I see this shit all the time when I walk into work... 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
BassJunkie Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 I cannot bring myself to do this, I feel like an asshole. Some of my friends were cart pushers at some point so I've heard some stories. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Ballen194 Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 lazy assholes 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
mlstrass Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 Perhaps they are homeless people who "drove" to the store in those carts, so they parked them in the lot...
CrazyCricket12 Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 yep and i always think to myself "I hope that doesn't roll into my car"
Baydestrian Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 Yupp I used to work at Lowes and started off as a Loader which meant grabbing special orders from the receiving bays, cleaning bathrooms and rounding up all the carts from the parking lot and pushing them in front of the entrance. That shit sucked so much ass. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Borris The Blade Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 Im always the the guy you puts them back when Im putting mine back. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.