i conceal at work, but thats all. i open carry 100% of the time im not at work. it doesnt bother me, and i have never had anyone freak out, and i have never been on the receiving end of an MWAG call.

funny story from this evening.... i went into the gas station by the house, all the employees and the owner all know me very well. some guy was in there being loud, and being an idiot, and said "yall got all the money, ill just rob this whole place."

the owner of the store pointed at me and said " i know this guy very well. you dont want to try that when he is in here".

i lol'ed on my way out the door.

That is a pretty good reputation to have.

i dont mind that reputation when it comes to my own property, but in public i just kinda like for people to STFU and leave me alone. i am extremely quiet when im around people.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

no laws for pistols or rifles out here

Concealed carry

Since July 29, 2010, people 21 and older have been able to carry a concealed weapon without a permit in Arizona except in bars and restaurants that sell alcohol. Although the law does not require permits in most cases, some people still apply for them. A new law tweaks the permitting process by reducing some of the requirements for instructors and permit-holders.

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i carry two but i dont need a permit out here haha i live in an open gun law state

ami i missing something? i know that in arizona you can carry a rifle or shotgun without a license, but i could swear you need a license to carry a handgun, or atleast according to the arizona department of public safety you do....

nope you missed something we are an open gun law state where you are allowed to carry on you hip as seen but since 2010 you can conceal without a permit

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i conceal at work, but thats all. i open carry 100% of the time im not at work. it doesnt bother me, and i have never had anyone freak out, and i have never been on the receiving end of an MWAG call.

funny story from this evening.... i went into the gas station by the house, all the employees and the owner all know me very well. some guy was in there being loud, and being an idiot, and said "yall got all the money, ill just rob this whole place."

the owner of the store pointed at me and said " i know this guy very well. you dont want to try that when he is in here".

Ya set aside the fact he is a crazy ass redneck too lol but im glad he's on my side

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ya set aside the fact he is a crazy ass redneck too lol but im glad he's on my side

just be glad i dont type like i talk.... lol

you and cody know what im talking about.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Well I understand you on the phone but half these fools couldnt if you typed that way LMFAO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well I understand you on the phone but half these fools couldnt if you typed that way LMFAO

weall, maibee i shood trie it won time feller...........

Owner of BigAss Ports

Aint that the damn truth. I have lost alot of my deep southern accent from being around and living with so many west coast and northern guys, but I still have it. I damn near failed my english class my junior year in high school because I wrote my papers the same way that I talked. I got in a argument with the teacher about why aint aint a word.

Best way I have found to see if someone is really a southerner, is that if I can tell you "I aint got none noways" and you dont look at me like Im some dumb hick that lives in the woods, then you are southerner in my book.

weall, maibee i shood trie it won time feller...........

I could try and type like I talk but I dont know how to spell half of the shit that I say.

Archived