more bullets, is more better,...... more bullets, more bodies, easy math

Ok you came and raised you post count, now go back to Call of Duty.

Hell your personal interests tell alot about you.

• Interests:Vagina, Golf, Vagina, Car Audio, Drums
  • :okasshat:

listen cock, munch.... you wanna come here to frosty's frozen balls wisconsin, and tell me i'm an ass hat.... what about my interests tell you anything, Its a shame I'm a convicted felon, and not allowed to own weapons any more. You would be on my short list....

ass hat, go fuck yourself.

Bobby, take care of this shit stain

Keep talking like that and see how long you last around here. The way I read that, is that you are a convicted felon and you just threatened someones life.

threaten your life I could do if you ask nice. how ever, I would have to decline. Whats your problem dude? how can you just pick a person and start insulting them? are you that big of a tool? Why talk shit?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

you are about to be in my bad list... i dont give a damn if you go back and forth about whos da biggest tool but when threaten someone.. its a different game.. this is your last warning

=@

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ok enough....Shit got out of hand....Cody you misunderstood his joking from jump street....He is a close friend of mine and a former marine and to outline a short story he got screwed badly by wisconsin's justice system .....There is more but none to which I will divulge

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you are about to be in my bad list... i dont give a damn if you go back and forth about whos da biggest tool but when threaten someone.. its a different game.. this is your last warning

=@

Tony chill I got this bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

=@

ok, well, NO THREATS were made. And as fare as who is the biggest tool, I think CJ18 can have the trophy. But how can some one just start bagg'n on some one and talking shit. I thought this was an audio forum? any time I post audio topics, I get little feedback, but make a comment less offensive than others on here I get " my final warning", not a first warning. WERD

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

=@

ok, well, NO THREATS were made. And as fare as who is the biggest tool, I think CJ18 can have the trophy. But how can some one just start bagg'n on some one and talking shit. I thought this was an audio forum? any time I post audio topics, I get little feedback, but make a comment less offensive than others on here I get " my final warning", not a first warning. WERD

i dont give first warnings i give finals ones.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Thanks brick.... yeah shit got off to a bad start from the jump. I may have made a bad joke, and some took it the wrong way, but you can't talk shit to some one you don't know, cause they may end up driving down I95 to the orange groves, to give a DEMO.

OiRYFHf.png

Archived