BigSix's New Build, Lincoln Town Car- Changes coming again... Downsizing a bit.

^^ Thanks.... I wasnt sure if I was going to use the grills or not, but Im happy I did, it "fits" the car IMO.. just the right amount of gaudy... and I just kinda took a chance on these after hearing a 2 way set... Im impressed.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

For the couple of you that I told what was going on, all is well. Looks like there is still the possibility of surgery for wifey, but it is not a life threatening situation and everything can go back to normal, sucked having to carry that weight around for a few days waiting to know what was up, talk about a big sigh of relief.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

For the couple of you that I told what was going on, all is well. Looks like there is still the possibility of surgery for wifey, but it is not a life threatening situation and everything can go back to normal, sucked having to carry that weight around for a few days waiting to know what was up, talk about a big sigh of relief.

That's good to hear man. I'm glad everything is going to be alright.

Oh and btw, those doors are fuckin gnarly.

Those grills do fit the car!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

thank god man good shit am sure the worst is behind you keep ya head up big dawg. pm me about that alt situeation thou really interested

BBF Larry, thanks bro... we're happy about it too..

And thanks man, Im happy with the doors, but I'd do 'em a lil different next time, When you coming up here so we can do yours? :peepwall:

VIP... Thanks man appreciate it... It's nice to know life isnt gonna be a long hard road, at least in this aspect....

Lincoln is gonna be at my dudes shop during the day this coming Monday, part of the cost of having my Alt rebuilt includes him puttin it on for me.. I hassled him till he gave in....Although I have the easiest alt in the world to pull, It's front and center right on top.. takes all of 5 minutes to pull it.. also the real reason its gonna be there is to have my driver side window re-tinted.. I fucked it up, somehow I had some gooey resin on my hoodie or something when I was test fitting the panels and I got a lil spot on the tint, pretty much got it off, but not totally and it bothers me.. So I figure while they have there, let them get dirty.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Tomorrow is alternator day...yay....

I think I am making the switch to active. i need to contact audiosavings and see whats up about the warranty on these 02s as I am pretty sure I toasted the passenger side crossover today,the whole door is cutting in and out and sounds crackly at times, then it will fade back in and play fine for a bit then it faded out and got crackly and went silent... i figure that since I have to pull my door panel to inspect/replace the crossover..why not just run some more wire and go active, from the sounds of it, I wouldnt be disappointed... Ill figure that out soon.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 1 month later...

So... time to do work! Alt has been in for a while, doors are still using passive crossovers, but I got them playing nice. No more SA series subs for me, scored a mint, only ran on a test bench Zv2 18. Leaving in 20 minutes for home depot... plan is to get the Lincoln making noise by this evening. Pics of progress later today. Maybe even a vid if I can keep my ass in high gear. So who's coming over to help... I done got lots o' beer and smokey time treats...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

3 sealed 6 ported = beastmode 18 in that trunk

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

3 sealed 6 ported = beastmode 18 in that trunk

Thats the plan eventually, Ive got my box guy figuring that all out for me as I am trying to keep a lil bit of trunk.. for now its going to just have a reg. slot ported set up, subs n port back.. probably wont be making noise for a couple days as I realized I have more to do than just the box, and I need some more 0ga and the shop is closed today.. but Imma get a lot done regardless... just got home from a beer and MDF run... it's on.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived