2 yellow tops or 1 xs big boy

you all say xs is there 400 and yes cold cranks doo have something to do with it for the start then you will depend on the run amps

just so you know you will be using between 300 and 350 amps with your amps if at 4000 watts you need to triple that in your battery at run cycle

You make no sense. Why would I be recommending batteries based on putting one under the hood? I dont give 2 shits what is under the hood, I will run a normal stock battery under the hood if I want and put 2 XP 3000s in the back, that by the way are going to be $272 shipped during the group buy and will be WAY more than enough for what he is wanting to run.

Cold Cranking Amp dont mean jack shit when talking about extra batteries in the back to run your amps.

you all say xs is there 400 and yes cold cranks doo have something to do with it for the start then you will depend on the run amps

just so you know you will be using between 300 and 350 amps with your amps if at 4000 watts you need to triple that in your battery at run cycle

You make no sense. Why would I be recommending batteries based on putting one under the hood? I dont give 2 shits what is under the hood, I will run a normal stock battery under the hood if I want and put 2 XP 3000s in the back, that by the way are going to be $272 shipped during the group buy and will be WAY more than enough for what he is wanting to run.

Cold Cranking Amp dont mean jack shit when talking about extra batteries in the back to run your amps.

you really need to look at what u are buying the amps are what your paying for dont you get it the higher the amp rating the more expensive the battery if it was just putting a battery in the trunk everyone would just buy a cheap dry cell go look at your batteries then go look up what the amps are wow why am i talking to a moron

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

^^^^ this guy is right on :doit:

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Cody knows his shit dude.....you really are fighting a losing battle!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

you really need to look at what u are buying the amps are what your paying for dont you get it the higher the amp rating the more expensive the battery if it was just putting a battery in the trunk everyone would just buy a cheap dry cell go look at your batteries then go look up what the amps are wow why am i talking to a moron

Oh Im a moron really??? You are the only mother fucker coming in here and talking shit like you know what the fuck you are talking about. Why the fuck would so many people come in here and say the XS power is the best OF THE 2 OPTIONS HE LISTED! NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR FUCKING 2 BIT DUMBASS OPINION!

Just keep posting your stupid ass non sense and arguing with people that have proven to know what they are doing and see how long you last here. If you want to post useless crap that makes no fucking sense then here is the place for you to go.

http://www.down4sound.com

look ma he knows the f word did a little bit get to you you know ppl only get mad when they dont know what there talking about and i never said anything bad about xs i just said everyone here will pick xs also you need to know the understand the only batteries that last in this state are gel batteries arizona gets fucking hot not muggy hot just HOT and it kills all bateries faster than a gel go work for a battery company some time u might learn a thing or two

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Is Arizona a good place to vacation?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived