Jump to content

LEAST harsh tweeter material?


Nine8SST

Recommended Posts

Posted

would beyma AST-09 tweeters be more harsh since their for competion? jw... im ordering soon, but never heard any tweets xept factory so i dont know much between harsh n smooth

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

I have a super nice set of tweets for you jason.

What mids are you using?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I have a super nice set of tweets for you jason.

What mids are you using?

Right now.....no mids. But in 6 days I will be ready with a $400-$500 budget.....was hoping to do 2 component sets, two mids and a tweet in each door and a tweet in the A pillars. But...I am definitely all ears when you are giving advice, and I'll be running off a sax100.4.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

would beyma AST-09 tweeters be more harsh since their for competion? jw... im ordering soon, but never heard any tweets xept factory so i dont know much between harsh n smooth

I'm not looking to compete....I just want a nice happy medium of SQ and SPL. I realize in general you have to sacrifice one for the other, but somewhere in between is where I want to be.....

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Does anyone have any "personal" experience with RE XXX6.5 components?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

I know a man with a master plan....I'll let you know what I (HE) comes up with.......Take notes LOL, I guarantee it will be clean as fuck!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...