Cashdollar2009 Posted April 18, 2012 Report Posted April 18, 2012 Hmm...doesn't work for me, never has. Always thought it was because I am not a supporting member but if not...I want to like posts. But not my own so I can pretend I post cool things, promise, lol. This. lol I just get the " You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" message. Hopefully this isn't something that needs to be fixed member by member. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
Cashdollar2009 Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 Still lacking the ability to express my gratitude towards specific posts in which benefit my greater knowledge towards car audio on this forum. And I really feel that I am missing out. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
jg23 Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 Still lacking the ability to express my gratitude towards specific posts in which benefit my greater knowledge towards car audio on this forum. And I really feel that I am missing out. same here 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
KillaCam Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 Well, I cant fix it so I "liked" you guy's posts. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
jg23 Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 Well, I cant fix it so I "liked" you guy's posts. and you are gehy for that lmao 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Miguels Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 it works for me and im not a supporting member yet my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
gally Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 it works....if you are a supporting member..... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Jessica Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 i'm not a supporting member and i can "like" Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
gally Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 i didnt see the EdIT....so i guess is fixed 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.