Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I can't use the "like" button. The system always and had always told me that I have "liked" too much for today. But I've never used this button because it never worked for me, since my beginnings here at SMD.

Can someone tell me why ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

There were no "supporting members thing" when I subscribed to this forum, but I never had the possibility to use that button.

no problem

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

before there was a little plus or minus sign in the bottom right of each post, now its a like button.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

before there was a little plus or minus sign in the bottom right of each post, now its a like button.

It never worked for me ! No + or no - !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

IT WORKS!! I fixed it!! I am an admin and it didnt work for me so it really had nothing to do with supporting member......well it did because it only worked for those groups, but not intentionally.

try it! :) thanks!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Yessss !!! It works now.

Thanks !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hmm...doesn't work for me, never has. Always thought it was because I am not a supporting member but if not...I want to like posts. But not my own so I can pretend I post cool things, promise, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

so is that button just for supporting members or what? when i hit the like button i get

"An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

and i never hit the like button before i hit it and that popped up

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 662 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...