large gauge crimper

I don't see a point of paying $100+ for crimper if you only going to use it once a year or so. :)

then you don't see a point in doing things the right way, with the correct tool

you can jack a car up with 2X4s, but 99% of people use a jack because its the correct way to do

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Lets see I have 6 runs of positive and negative in my car. with 4 ring terminals on each

not counitng the big three that im anal retentive about so Id need to ground both alts and both batteries up front. also 5 runs from the batteries to the amps.

im at about 45 ring terminals. and thats just in one install.

I own lots of tools that I dont use alot. but it sure is nice to have them when i need them'

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Most people only have 1-2 runs of pos and neg wires.

It is a useful tool to have, if you got extra money to spend. Otherwise.....

I see what ya mean but 8 ton crimper is not to much in my eyes, for knowing that I have a solid strong connection that I dont have to worry about it coming loose or falling out and so on.

1-2 runs of power and ground that is still what 12 ring terminals plus ones for big 3. Now I agree that is not a whole lot, but in many cases bass heads have friends with systems and would use it as well or go in half for it.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Archived