If I have a good song going I'm gonna keep it pumpin at any time. I'll tell you why. I used to turn my system down at lights and stuff but then I have to listen to Jo'farmer's country blasting... or some douche listening to the news at full tilt. Then there's smokers who stink up everyone's cars. So it's ok for some idiot to blast top 40 hits on the radio but it's not ok for me to because I have bass? Fu** that noise. I turn my system down for young children because there are swear words but thats it. What about the cars with loud exhausts? Or motorcycles? They are louder than my bass (maybe) but they don't get bothered by people. Double standard... I put up with everyone else's crap so they can put up with me too. I've been phisically hit, stopped by cops, yelled at, flipped off... all over bass. Will I stop? Not a chance in hell. Not until everyone else stops. And worst thing is I don't even think I'm that loud... I have 1 18...

Oh and if it's late I don't play it loud in residential areas... that's just not cool..

I love this thought process. You have an issue with people listening to their music so loud you have to hear it, so you listen to your music so loud that they have to hear it!

And of course you will stop when everyone else does. Which will never happen because they all would stop when everyone else does. If everyone is waiting on everyone to stop, nobody stops!

I just won't be part of the problem and keep my music down when I am stopped.

Hopefully you don't solve all of your issues like this...

Hell no...I paid good money for my system and I'm going to listen to it as loud as I want, whenever and wherever I want

The only time I turn it down is turning into my neighborhood

aaaaaand this is why people hate bassheads.

so basically what you're saying is, if i bought an ak-47, i can shoot it wherever i please, like your streets, because i spent good money on it? because thats essentially what you're saying.

i know right...it's a shame that people seem to have absolute zero respect for anyone else around them. Just imagine what it would be like if everyone was responsible when it came to being a basshead.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hell no...I paid good money for my system and I'm going to listen to it as loud as I want, whenever and wherever I want

so basically what you're saying is, if i bought an ak-47, i can shoot it wherever and towards whomever i please, because i spent good money on it? because thats essentially what you're saying.

Not even close to what I'm saying...shooting a gun in public and playing loud music is not even close to the same thing

Team Flex Issues

so basically what you're saying is, if i bought an ak-47, i can shoot it wherever and towards whomever i please, because i spent good money on it? because thats essentially what you're saying.

Not even close to what I'm saying...shooting a gun in public and playing loud music is not even close to the same thing

but what you're saying is that you can do whatever you want because you paid for it. and that is essentially what im saying. you're breaking the law by playing music loud (depending on area), and you'd be breaking the law if you shoot a gun in public (granted not the same severity, regardless though)

At red lights down, unless I'm driving passed my old highschool (damn rattle trunks >.<) going to the bad part of town it's down, around older people, at night when going through residentals and when I'm almost home. Other than that, fair game with my 6.5s :peepwall:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Hell no...I paid good money for my system and I'm going to listen to it as loud as I want, whenever and wherever I want The only time I turn it down is turning into my neighborhood
aaaaaand this is why people hate bassheads. so basically what you're saying is, if i bought an ak-47, i can shoot it wherever and towards whomever i please, because i spent good money on it? because thats essentially what you're saying.
People hate bassheads because they need something to hate. People (especially in the suburbs or downtown) have a huge stick up their a$$ and will go against anything that`s different. This is mostly because they have nothing better to do - they should get a life. For instance, If I want to change my porch light blue, I`ll have 10 neighbours come up to me and demand I change it back. And if I refuse, they will come back with 20 ppl and a petition. I could give more examples but I`m lazy. As for the ak comment, we`re talking about the difference between killing people and listening to music... As long as it`s not against the law it`s fair game. (Not illegal where I'm from) BTW motorcycles are WAYYYYY more obnoxious than bass. Don`t see those being banned because they`re deemed "socially acceptible". I guess my point is that most people don't care and don't respect others. I respect others but when it comes to music I listen to it.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP