Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am curious if anyone ever turns down their system for any reason while at a red light (obviously a cop's presence being one). For example, maybe you turn it down for old people or small kids or whatever. As for myself, I only turn it down out of respect for old people. Everyone else is fair game lol. What about you?

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

Posted

I usually turn it down about 100ft from all redlights, Ocasionaly i will leave it turned up a little if my windows are up.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

For me it depends if my windows are up i will leave it playing if its a small child like 3 and under i will

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

I turn it down at every red light, whether there's people on the street or not. It's just general ettiquite. I do blast it when I'm on the freeway and when I'm driving somewhat fast.

Posted

there have been multiple topics on this....i always turn down at the lights etc just to be nice......unless i had to shut sum punk with his trunk rattlin piece of shit down.

sorry about that i searched "red light" first and found no topics

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

Posted

I turn down at red lights, churches, funeral homes, etc. There isn't a whole lot of interest in the audio scene around here so I try to be respectful with it to give it as good of a rep as possible.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

I always turn it down regardless of who's at the light, if anyone. Otherwise your just contributing to the "stop boom cars". And cuz my voltage will drop.....

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

Always turn it down at red lights and I do not bump music if the sun isn't up. That means morning or night. I hate the people that do and give us bassheads a bad name. Besides I have tons of other music that I love that does not require massive bass.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...