Second Skin Audio

Subs In Cold Weather

Dude! Thats a pretty siick video.

But GAWDAMN am I glad Im in Cali and will never have to worry bout that ish.

i would die if i lived in cali year round.. winter is my favorite season.. i would die without the snow and the cold!

thats a pretty damn sick video though bro.. i might have to try that on the next big snow fall! cept i dont have a trunk so it will be fallin off the roof!

thanks for the advise though guys appreciate it..

where do you live man looks like a pretty decent snow fall?

i would die if i lived in cali year round.. winter is my favorite season.. i would die without the snow and the cold!

thats a pretty damn sick video though bro.. i might have to try that on the next big snow fall! cept i dont have a trunk so it will be fallin off the roof!

thanks for the advise though guys appreciate it..

where do you live man looks like a pretty decent snow fall?

id be happy as hell if it didnt snow, guess i should move outta iowa to somewhere warm year round. back on topic, i let subs warm up 4 a few minutes then beat them and they sound fine...almost sound louder in the cold...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

like previous posts, don't go blaring ur shit, as soon as u get in the car, give ur subs/car time to warm up, and gradually increase the volume. it was 30' today, and I was bumping my bass +6 and volume of 40-45 out of 50 and had no problem. I turned alot of heads and pissed off alot of people though =P good thing no cops.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

awesome video man, bad ass

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I live in Columbus, ohio and i know how cold it can get here. I hate the winter because i hate wearing heavy clothing and having to knock off your shoes everytime you come inside to a place. I just want warm weather 24/7 365days a year. Any ideas were that might be at? Oh yea nice vid!!!

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

i live in saskatchwan canada and it gets crazy cold here and last winter i left my old (pretty shitty) subs in all winter and just warmed them up a little before i laid into them, and ya they did almost sound better then they do in summer i would imagine kuz there is cold air constantly getting to them instead of like in the summer its like hot air which as i have learned isnt the best for electrical devises of any sort

Don't even worry about that crap. Winter summer it doesn't matter. Just like Thursday I shut my car off with the deck at volume 25. At 4 when I went to leave we'd gotten 3 inches of snow, never turned it down or anything. My Orion amp and Sony Xplod is still working flawless. It might not be the best for it but It's def. not going to hurt it. Missouri weather FTL, go into work with no snow, come out with 3 inches. :mad:

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35