Things that make you happy/smile

old enough to get your hazmat? I could get in working wireline with halliburton if I was 21. Pretty low rate of layoffs if you're specialized. Not worth the risk though

im assuming not im only 20. Still have to stay in state till im 21

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Friday afternoon. Mid 80s and sunny. Out of work and a new rifle to shoot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Company stock prices are up. Made 33.88 dollars per share this time around. Selling at 124.xx per.

Sold a few dozen, to help with some house shit, and some audio shit.

ALSO,

Just paid the LAST card i took on, and final cash payment from the divorce shit. Im officially done. Skimmped, and went with out some shit, to get it over and done with........

That, .. that is the end all be all for all of that. Only took me about 15 months, from final sign, and im done :). I know she was shocked.

I didnt have to come up with a fuck load. I know some dudes that are 15 years in, and still no end in sight, but......it was heavy for me....

All gravy for me now. Now to get back to double house payments :) , throw more into the 401k, and stock options, .... and.... maybe time for a new toy ;)

Feeling half decent B) at the moment.

Glad some stuff is going good for you kyle. Especially with the pup hurting

Thanks man. One reason i did sell some, was i was thinking id have to come up with like 2k to get him fixed up. And i have it in savings, but,... i thought fuck it with the price up so much. Ill hold on to the rest i have and let it roll until im ready to just fucking leave, and never come back. But thanks man. I still have some shit to take care of, but..... thats a monster monkey off my back. Time to start fucking around maybe. I want a new rig so bad it hurts. :)

Ill take any small victory atm bro. Any ..... and this to me,... is one. :hi:

This little thing is making me so happy lately. Cant wait until October to find out if it's a boy or girl

20160824_162116_zpsgysr4eqh_edit_1472350

Wow....... fuck dude... grats !!...... When did you find that out !!???

Found out in July. Told our immediate family last week and everyone else over the weekend

Archived