Quiet Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Closed on the house I'm selling and the house I'm buying. From just what I've seen here, it looks like it's been hell. Glad it's over for you, though. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
n8ball2013 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Finishing all my assignments and still having some of Saturday left. Oh and then sunday and monday too. I might actually get to relax. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Posted August 30, 2014 Closed on the house I'm selling and the house I'm buying.From just what I've seen here, it looks like it's been hell. Glad it's over for you, though. The spiteful side of me wants to leave all the dog shit in the yard and not mow since its not mine anymore technically, then take all but one key and bend the rest of the spares in half and leave them on the counter and lastly, drop an upper decker in each toilet on the last day I own the place. The bitch had $250 left of unused closing costs, and instead of thinking, 'you know, I've already cost these people 3% closing and an additional $7,000 in repairs, on top of this whole shit RD loan process' she and her crooked fuck self employed realtor somehow were able to spend it. UBL | Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted August 31, 2014 Author Report Posted August 31, 2014 Was walking through walmart and this guy I was passing goes "Alright Alright Alright yeaaaaaa". Made my day
SMF93 Posted September 1, 2014 Report Posted September 1, 2014 No class on Monday, Thank God, I could use a little break.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 1, 2014 Report Posted September 1, 2014 I saw this on my FB timeline, I might have shared it here before but it still cracks me up http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhILE8jKDIu717buxy The extension cord leash was just too much
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 1, 2014 Report Posted September 1, 2014 Kate Upton tits. Everytime I see her it's like a heavenly choir is playing in the background
LoudBimmer Posted September 1, 2014 Author Report Posted September 1, 2014 Kate Upton tits. Everytime I see her it's like a heavenly choir is playing in the background I'm talking about her leaked photos
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 1, 2014 Report Posted September 1, 2014 Kate Upton tits. Everytime I see her it's like a heavenly choir is playing in the background I'm talking about her leaked photos I
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.