Miguels Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 Ahmed, you are wrong. graffiti is illegal. its just a few instances when its called art.. tagger is whet you call the person doing the graffiti.. tagging is when you are sticking/attaching labels this is coming from a person who has graffiti artist in the family who did this in the 80's and into the late 90's graf·fi·ti ɡrəˈfēdē/ noun 1. writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place. "the walls were covered with graffiti" synonyms: street art, spray-painting, inscriptions, drawings; defacement,vandalism "the graffiti on the underpass" my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 It's still a form of art. It's far from hood rat shit. It's mostly suburban kids who live far from the hood doing that shit. Graffiti in an art gallery is not illegal. This comes from the same WIKI page you got the definition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graffiti#Decorative_and_high_art
Miguels Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 when a wall or object gets vandalized its illegal its like racing.. just because we have tracks dont mean street racing is legal. keep racing in the tracks just like graffiti should stay in art galleries or places where its allowed.. the argument here is not the art its the legality of things.. shooting a gun at the range legal.. shooting a gun in a school illegal.. racing at the track legal. racing on the streets illegal.. get what im saying? just because its art dont mean vandalism is legal my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too. I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine
ToNasty Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too. I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine This is what I was saying. He's looking at doing it to a train car that's not his. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too. I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine some how i wouldn't be surprised if you have lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 if you aint chaka you cant write on my walls my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too. I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine This is what I was saying. He's looking at doing it to a train car that's not his. I know what you meant. The way you put it threw me off. We're good though.
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 Plus the bears are losing and I need a Swisher.
bolanorthhighlands Posted October 18, 2015 Report Posted October 18, 2015 My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.