gally Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 oh.... my little car... cheap gas(currently) Power Sub(s) Music.. and....well nothing else... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
TeamHT Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 I'm on my way to her house now, like I am literally at a red light, LOL. She called after I texted, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
gally Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 I'm on my way to her house now, like I am literally at a red light, LOL. She called after I texted, lol. you must be thinking....porn time? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
gally Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 so he should post pics in the 18+ section later on? what if she finds out? CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
big dee Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 so he should post pics in the 18+ section later on? what if she finds out? CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it i personally think posting pics of girls with out them knowing is wrong lol believe me I would love to show off my girl an got plenty of pics but untill she says I can I will respect that.
KMS Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 This new Alpine Type R 8" in it's prefab box. Takes up so little room. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
KMS Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Everything I've had from this company so far taste delicious, and is sure as hell reassuring that I'm eating a bit healthier compared to other brand names of the same product containing a bunch of BS that doesn't need to be in their ingredients. These people keep it pretty simple. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
WastedTalent Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Finding out that my insurance would go down if I got this vehicle I have my eye on. Woot. Sheena = pedobear
WastedTalent Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 When your uber bish boss is nice for a change. Had to email her to find out how many hours of vacation I have left for that buy-back crap and was expecting to get yelled at because that's how big of a bish she is. Well, opened email and she was actually pleasant. Today's gonna be a good day.... Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.