Sonic Electronix

trying to find a amp that pushes 1500 rms for sq

yeah...honestly 8 12s is in no way an "SQ" setup...you would be better to word it that your looking for affordable clean power to run 8 12s...your going to overpower your mids/highs with that much bass...and tuned to 28hz is definitely not an SQ setup

back to amps...you can look at soundstream RUB1.1600d i have heard brutus amps that do sound good and do rated power also

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Sq..

Well get away from cheap china gear and also look at A/B amps instead of d class.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

so basicly i want a a/b amp im just trying to get different opinions before i purchase something and it sounds like garbage then i waisted 500 bucks on stupid stuff i want to make a purchase and leave it in there for a while untill i get used to it then ill rebuild it all. the guy who helped me build the box said the box was made for sq not spl thats why i said sq

Ok, i'm going to go ahead and stop you right now. You clearly have no fucking idea what your talking about. With 8 12s you will never, EVER get quality SQ. Don't ever compare you system to any SQ system ever again. Never ask for a product with any level of SQ as a requirement.

If you want cheap, you'll get cheap.

And holy fucking shit your box guy said that the box was meant for SQ? Are you fucking kidding me? Just fucking stop and do some damn research.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Besides the terminology, you just want a good amp to push your subs. It's neither SPL or SQ, just a daily setup. Any of the amps listed in the thread will do what you want it to do. Browsing the forum should also turn up a million other suggestions. You have Audioque, Crescendo, Sundown, Incriminator, Stetsom, Rockford, DC, Soundstream, I mean the list goes ON.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

now thats a good response well yeah its a going to be a daily setup and ill but ive heard a million good names of companys hifonics, mb quart, sundown the list goes on and on. this is the biggest system ive ever done and i really wanna do it right and not cut around any corners. so im looking for the best amp for 400 to 500 now ill need two of them. i was really looking at the rockford t1500 is that a good amp to??

Sq..

Well get away from cheap china gear and also look at A/B amps instead of d class.

Ok, i'm going to go ahead and stop you right now. You clearly have no fucking idea what your talking about. With 8 12s you will never, EVER get quality SQ. Don't ever compare you system to any SQ system ever again. Never ask for a product with any level of SQ as a requirement.

If you want cheap, you'll get cheap.

And holy fucking shit your box guy said that the box was meant for SQ? Are you fucking kidding me? Just fucking stop and do some damn research.

i honestly was waiting for you two to post in here. you dont have SQ with that setup. you wont have SQ with that setup. real sq costs thousands upon thousands of dollars and is not something that was made by 15 year olds across the ocean for pennies on the dollar.

Archived