Second Skin Audio

My Box is coming along PICS UP NOW!!!!!

seriousgary

@getlocivic thats what you think but in person i get nothing but compliments about it

im sure you do get nice compliments (in the ghetto).. but im a stock paint and wheels kinda guy just bc cant have anything nice for retarded people..

big wheels makes it ride bad and everything else thst comes with huge ass wheels...

i do love impalas tho..done a few build for local cutsomers very nice cars

Your trunk latch must be broken cause it was open in the video.. :lol2:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

lol the gucci cutlass...

I lol'd hard.

I love the look of that white G35 though, and the blue Ram..

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Can't even lie except for the gucci cutlass the other cars were clean especially the magnum and the g35....and guys unless your from down south you will never like the 28's and wild paint scheme like seriousgary has lmao I highly doubt hes offended by the hate posts

Its not just down south, I saw that shit all the time In michigan. Im not saying they all look bad but a good majority do. I prefer the looks of a lowrider over all this modern stuff.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

im from the south and i dont understand the "DONK" look but its whatever. Everyone likes what they like, not harming me so i dont care. but you def should do something about that box.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived