VIDEOS!!! The Mighty Mini Build! 2001 Silverado Z71 4xSA8's, APSM1500

• 2 weeks later...

Nice vid iceman glad to hear those little beast playing! :good:

Thanks! Sorry for the late Reply, been busy. Little suckers get low for only 1k ATM haha

Just an update, this box was a horrible fail :lol: I'll be building a new one in the coming weeks. Tweak the design a bit and cut the parts right, lol. May design it for the v.2's. Also interested in some SD250.2's for the highs...definitely a mini build for sure.

POTATO!

Thanks! Sorry for the late Reply, been busy. Little suckers get low for only 1k ATM haha

no worries man got any updates???

:lol: Did an update edit right before you posted this. But yeah, 1/0 should be here soon, working on getting some SD250.2's hopefully and a second 1500.

POTATO!

no worries man got any updates???

:lol: Did an update edit right before you posted this. But yeah, 1/0 should be here soon, working on getting some SD250.2's hopefully and a second 1500.

sounds amazing can't wait for some more pics!!!

Got the 1/0 in and wired up, definitely helped with alot of the voltage drop issues, enough that I wired to 0.5 ohm nominal. Amp hasn't protected itself yet! :D Have to drive 30 minutes to the bar tonight, so that will be a better test to see how well it works. Should be interesting to say the least. For now, another shitty video :lol: Damn iPad

Notice, my box is flexing a WHOLE lot. I gave up trying to fix it. Going to rebuild the box soon, have to make a few minor adjustments.

POTATO!

I dont see any box flex. What panel top to bottom or the front baffle where you've mounted the subs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived