Check This Shit Before Voting for Obama

I'm sure your not the only one that doesn't want him in office and we all know why.

And you're probably one of those who voted for him for one reason, and we all know what THAT is.

Not going to get in a pissing match about something that doesn't change my income.I voted for Bush when he was in office and yeah I voted for Obama and trust it wasn't for the reason you stated.I vote for who I think would be the better choice for our country.You made up your mind you were not going to vote for him based off of what.......A chain letter......his race.....what?That's what's wrong with our country now.Regardless of what a man does or doesn't do it will always come down to the color of his skin.This is me signing off cause like I said I still collect my pay regardless of who's in office or what anyone think of the person in office.OUT!!!

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Its not a chain letter, its a direct letter forwarded to caring Americans. And yes, I believe he was voted in based on his race. It was a record voting turnout, and mostly from those who rarely even vote. "Let me be a part of voting in the first black president". When it should be the best candidate overall....

...even though they are all fucked up.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yea das sum fuked up shit bro. I'm sorry that had 2 happen. He's a Dirty Muthafucker 4 dat 1!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Yea das sum fuked up shit bro. I'm sorry that had 2 happen. He's a Dirty Muthafucker 4 dat 1!

Stay in school, bro!

I can type how I want. U and everyone else clearly understood what I stated.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Stay in school, bro!

lol.

But on your other post, McCain wasn't the best choice once he picked Palin. McCain's fault he lost or Palin's fault McCain lost lol. He would have picked a better VP, he would have made it a better race.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Obamahonoringwardead_thumb.jpg

080213-obama-not-saluting2.jpg

obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

obama_salute-full.jpg

What is this????

Ahh... I found it....

Obama_finger.jpg

About right....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived