Jump to content

Pull in or back in?


  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Parking

    • Pull In
      27
    • Back In
      47


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like to back in. So I can pull out at the last minute...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

Pull in. I have a wall and it's quicker and easier to pull in although I could do both I don't have to be extra careful backing in. Backing out I just go slow and check the mirrors.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Back in. Never know when you gotta get out in a hurry.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

How much of a hurry are you in that you can't back out?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Anywhere I go I usually pull in. When at my house It depends. If I have equipment in my car (usually do) just not currently do to not having everything for build) I back in against the garage door and another cars parked in front of me.

Posted

It depends where i'm at. When i'm going back to my house I pull in or to school i pull into the spot. But like. If I'm going to like hooters or B dubs and they have those one row parking rows, I back in.

Posted

How much of a hurry are you in that you can't back out?

If I'm out in public and have to drop a raging deuce and don't feel like blowing it up around strangers, then yes, I'm in that much of a hurry.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Back in, especially where I park at night here in the apartments...If I'm somewhere else, I'll just pull in, but here at home backing in is easier, & quicker to get out when we get paged for a fire call.

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...