Sundown Audio

Audiopipe APK3500

seriousgary

• 3 weeks later...

i have one of the new apk3500s and i like it. i set the gain with the -15db tone on my dd-1 and the amp never gets warm. i got a 102ah battery in the trunk, double 0 gauge runs, 270 mechman and voltage drops to 13.5 while driving at most. its a good amp, i got mine from VMI on ebay, they are a great seller.

• 1 year later...

@bre2s so you don't think that the apk-3500 is a good amp?

i have never owned anything AP nor will i ever, too many horror stories

people all over this forum have blown them left and right.

there are a few people who had decent/good experiences with them but their the 1% those occupy people were talking about

I could say the same thing about DC Audio. Every competition i've been to with DC subs one of them blew up!

there are a few people who had decent/good experiences with them but their the 1% those occupy people were talking about

I could say the same thing about DC Audio. Every competition i've been to with DC subs one of them blew up!

Not the same scenario

If your in a comp most people are giving double triple the rated power so it's not the product. It's the user

I love how everyone puts down a product they've never even used. I have used plenty of audiopipes apsm series amps and never had a problem with one. It might not put out exactly what it is rated for but its good for the price. I've also used higher end stuff like crescendo and I actually prefer audiopipe compared to crescendo for the price. I plan on buying a apcl-3000 soon.

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

There it is. Its good for the price! Whatever helps you sleep at night.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol. i've seen somebody put two aq 3500.1's wired to .5 strapped on a single hdc3 18. and burp it full tilt. the triple joint failed. does that make it a shitty sub?

nope

LOL at the good old audiopipe saying "good for the price".

Lol just cause I don't want to spend $900 on an amp. You guys win haha

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived