damn was going to suggest USAA

but i havent had to deal with US insurance in so long that i dont who has the best prices any more

USAA doesn't write motorcycle policies anymore, they pawn it off to Progressive, they only write car policies now.

Personally, I'd get liability and forget it. It may sound bad, but if you have an accident bad enough to have to file a claim, odds are you won't be alive to be the one to file it. It also helps if you're covered w/ some form of health insurance for minor injuries (broken bones, road rash), but as far as the bike, usually they are total losses.

By no means am I suggesting not to get one, I'm a rider (05 Yamaha R1) and I love it, I'm just saying lets be real, on a rocket, you're living life on the edge. You're either gonna fall off the edge or you're gonna continue to make it.

Oh yea, I would recommend theft coverage and uninsured motorist which you should be able to add to a liability policy.

Wrong!!! Low speed accidents can thoroughly fuck you up without killing you!

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

but i havent had to deal with US insurance in so long that i dont who has the best prices any more

USAA doesn't write motorcycle policies anymore, they pawn it off to Progressive, they only write car policies now.

Personally, I'd get liability and forget it. It may sound bad, but if you have an accident bad enough to have to file a claim, odds are you won't be alive to be the one to file it. It also helps if you're covered w/ some form of health insurance for minor injuries (broken bones, road rash), but as far as the bike, usually they are total losses.

By no means am I suggesting not to get one, I'm a rider (05 Yamaha R1) and I love it, I'm just saying lets be real, on a rocket, you're living life on the edge. You're either gonna fall off the edge or you're gonna continue to make it.

Oh yea, I would recommend theft coverage and uninsured motorist which you should be able to add to a liability policy.

Correct USAA wont give bike insurance but they give you a major discount through Progressive. I pay $60 for 6 months with USAA! And i ride an 04 gsxr 600 and i just turned 21 in Jan.

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

Man I can't believe you ride Gib, that would a funny site to see (for me at least). Should ride her up here to a show sometime.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Correct USAA wont give bike insurance but they give you a major discount through Progressive. I pay $60 for 6 months with USAA! And i ride an 04 gsxr 600 and i just turned 21 in Jan.

Daymn! That's what's up! Full coverage?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Gibson... thanks for the input really appreciate it, i totally undeestand the dangers of riding... almost get hit in my car now but with a bike you have to pay attenion 100xs more than what you would a car... people just dont look for them i know i do and i give a biker plenty of room..ive heard alot of stories from family about friends that are paralyzed or dead and stuff.. cant be too safe with a bike but riding with my father is something i really want to do ya know?

By no means was I trying to steer you away from riding, just sharing my views on insurance!

08 Tahoe

2 sets of JL Zr 650s

2 15" RE XXX(New)

DC 5k

Man I can't believe you ride Gib, that would a funny site to see (for me at least). Should ride her up here to a show sometime.

Haha, I sold my bike in November. I really stopped riding when I got to Cali. Its just not as fun w/o the homies!

08 Tahoe

2 sets of JL Zr 650s

2 15" RE XXX(New)

DC 5k

i go through a place called dairyland cycle insurance and i only pay 95 bucks a year for liability on my bike and I'm only 24 but that could be because it is a 81 Suzuki gs550 though so i would check them out and I'm in mo to and actually not that far from you

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

i go through a place called dairyland cycle insurance and i only pay 95 bucks a year for liability on my bike and I'm only 24 but that could be because it is a 81 Suzuki gs550 though so i would check them out and I'm in mo to and actually not that far from you

Dairyland and Foremost are the same company I'm 99% sure.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(