Second Skin Audio

I was looking into getting a RE XXX used from a guy. I have personally never heard one but have heard lots of good things about the sub being a spl sub, but he told me it is a good sq sub. It's one 15" dual 2 ohm. I am looking more for a sq sub but if it's a hard hitting sq sub that's the combo I'm looking for.

I also have two 12W7's I was thinking about building a box for but haven't gotten to it yet. What's your guys opinion on the setups? They will be running off a power Acoustik BAMF 4000/1d for now.

That amp blows. I would much rather have that xxx over w7's. How much is he asking?

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I know what he said, im giving him a hard time. Even though what you quoted didn't pertain to me.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

It's the new version with a box for $450. Or he may trade for the W7's and add $150. Waitin for a final answer though.

Yes I have heard it all before. The amp sucks and I know that which is why I said for now. I plan on getting a new one hopefully soon. But I'm running all 4 gauge till I get a new car then I will run 0. Not many of the bigger amps will run good on 4 gauge