Many people posting in here have close to 0 idea what they are talking about. Price is always something to take into consideration, but the subs are good subs. And the amps? If you're clueless then I am not wasting time trying to lecture save this; their amps are INCREDIBLE.

And prices are dealer dependent.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

The amps are amazing though, I swear, the HD amps never distort. I heard the W3's, and C3's myself, so I can judge.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I love jl. Their amps are awesome. My next daily driver will not be loud and will feature audison, hertz, jl, focal, dls, diamond, arc, or something along those lines. I will still have something that is stupid loud, but not a daily driver.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

And nuthuggers period are annoying. JL is just a different symbol on the dustcap. I spend as much time and money as possible buying and actually playing with products instead of just jumping and staying on a bandwagon. Just my $0.02.

I recently converted one of my buddies from JL to Sundown. He says, "I will definitely not go back." I sold his W1 12s in a probox and sold him my SA-15 and made him a box. "Best decision I have ever made," he claims.

Yes, that is indeed a completely fair comparison. Not getting into a debate here, but I honestly do not see the logic...

nothing wrong with JL in my opinion except for they're overpriced...my first sub was Sub was A 12W0 and pounded...had a 500/1 too, it pushed my 4 12's really nice when i had it...I would love to get two of those 13W7's in my trunk though. i may do that if i can find maybe one at a good price....