Second Skin Audio

10" aq walled questions..

torres?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

poorly worded question which cannot be answered with definite figures.

personally if i were to do a wall, i'd do it right. put some beefier subs in there. but that's just me

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

poorly worded question which cannot be answered with definite figures.

personally if i were to do a wall, i'd do it right. put some beefier subs in there. but that's just me

x2

or bigger of the same woofer.

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You dont always need beefy subs when doing a wall. And if this is for his truck, then he's pressed as it is for space.

I agree with mlstrass, with of course, a healthy dose of port.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you don't NEED beefier subs for a wall lol. but if i was going through all that trouble to wall my car, i'd want a little wiggle room if i ever decided to upgrade power later on.

that's just my opinion. i make no claims of factual information.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i didnt ask if i should get beefier subs or more subs or anything like that i got 45 w like 35 h and 8 depth i cant fit bigger subs i also dont have room for bigger subs behind my seat for simple fact that i would have no leg room. 4 -10" subs in 5-6 subs isnt bad and a wall of it is just because there is no other way to place it and i could go beefier subs and more power .

and also 4 10" subs is like 2 15" subs walled cone area wise. i dont have room for bigger.

beefier = more depth . more depth = less leg room . less leg room = no driving . no driving = a complete waste of time of a wall.

and im only consider it a wall cause then i could mount the subs up high and port between the seats cause if they were down low they couldnt excursion cause of the seat which is also another reason why i cannot have bigger subs.