Second Skin Audio

Is a 13jlw6 a good buy if i want to have great SPL and better SQ?

13DevanteW6

my local dealer sells the w6 for 400 each. your buddy may make you believe that you are getting a good deal but you arent. I would go fi Q series they are amazing.

I bet what is happening since you are a "NOOB" He is giving you the msrp price making you think that is what he sells them for. But in reality he is probably selling you them for the same price he does everyone else. Since you dont know better. I would still go for the fi q.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

x2 on the great deal lolz

you can do A LOT better for 450 each

budget of 700 for two 12's?

if you really wan't some decent sound, you could get a couple of fully loaded FI Q's. they're supposedly the W7 killers.

buy a couple of those, and you'd have money leftover to buy a better amp. you could throw a lot more power to them too.

click me

but in all seriousness OP take notes^^^^^^ unless daddys just giving you all that money to go towards a system do a lot more research first. theres tons of mid to high quality brands that will sound just as good if not better than the jl's for half the price. And if your spending that much on subs i would invest in a good quality amp

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

x2 on the great deal lolz

you can do A LOT better for 450 each

budget of 700 for two 12's?

if you really wan't some decent sound, you could get a couple of fully loaded FI Q's. they're supposedly the W7 killers.

buy a couple of those, and you'd have money leftover to buy a better amp. you could throw a lot more power to them too.

click me

but in all seriousness OP take notes^^^^^^ unless daddys just giving you all that money to go towards a system do a lot more research first. theres tons of mid to high quality brands that will sound just as good if not better than the jl's for half the price. And if your spending that much on subs i would invest in a good quality amp

lol thats the thing he is just giving it to me.. Im moving out.. my reward is a good system.. turning 18 soon

That's pretty damn expensive for 1500 watts if you ask me.. i'm selling my kicker zx2500.1 for $400

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

alright cool, if your dads buying your system and willing to pay $700 a sub....... just know that this is what you can get. (these are just off the top of my head)

you can get about 7, SEVEN skar audio 12s and be a heavy ass hitter if you really want to take advantage of this situation.

Sundown Z series X3

Ascendant Audio Mayhem Series X3

SoundSolutionsAudio ZCON X3

oh and like 3-4 DC level 4 with XL upgrade whatever inch your looking for (ballpark)

for $1400 in subs alone IF YOU DONT GO THE JL ROUTE instead of 750 rms per sub....

you can go 2-3 THOUSAND watts PER SUB...

you know you want to actually be loud and not only SQ, quit playin man.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i'm not saying the DD is a bad amp. i'm saying that for his ears it's probably going to sound good regardless. it's better than the audiopipe amp he was gonna get

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Im not trying to hate but like 412 said anything is better than that audiopipe

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

alright cool, if your dads buying your system and willing to pay $700 a sub....... just know that this is what you can get. (these are just off the top of my head)

you can get about 7, SEVEN skar audio 12s and be a heavy ass hitter if you really want to take advantage of this situation.

Sundown Z series X3

Ascendant Audio Mayhem Series X3

SoundSolutionsAudio ZCON X3

oh and like 3-4 DC level 4 with XL upgrade whatever inch your looking for (ballpark)

for $1400 in subs alone IF YOU DONT GO THE JL ROUTE instead of 750 rms per sub....

you can go 2-3 THOUSAND watts PER SUB...

you know you want to actually be loud and not only SQ, quit playin man.

Lol well the subs are 800 for me not 1400, and if i went with multiple 2-3 thousand watt subs, then i gotta get the amps to support them. thats not in my price range haha.. this is gonna be my first decent system.. ill go more spl eventually. but right now.. i just wanna hit the hardest in my school district and sound good as well.

Archived