Second Skin Audio

4 type r 12s

the hdc3s are rated @ 1k also and can do 2k each on clean power , how much more power can those ssds take?

very application dependent. that's what we're trying to tell you. if you know what you're doing, the HDC3's might take 2k, but since you have to ask, i don't think you fully understand what you're doing.

we can't tell you for sure how much the SSD's will take because it is different in every application. they might smoke on 2k watts, or they might smoke on 1500, it's impossible to say.

also the electrical required to support 4k vs the electrical required to support 8k is very different, and very expensive. so if you go that route, be prepared to spend

Well i was aiming for 8k, but i just bought a 6k amp. I have all of my wiring and everything already, and have a local audio shop build my box, so i'm just saying which one would be more clean and loud on that power. I havent used any of these subs that's why im asking from ones who have/has experience with them. Also i got some pretty good deals on all 4 of those brands, i just want to know which would be loudest on this power since they're all different.

the hdc3s are rated @ 1k also and can do 2k each on clean power , how much more power can those ssds take?

If you want raw power the HDC3s are right for you but are much more expensive.

Well i mean all of the subs are in the same price range, so that's not a big problem. Since i know all subs sound different in diff boxes, thats why i want to know which would be the loudest/cleanest on that amount of power, i'm trying to be atleast at 150 db maybe a little lower or a little higher.

^not something copied and pasted <_<

OP, shoot me a PM if you need a design. i'd be happy to design you something and i'll do a 3d model too.

PERSPEC1.jpg

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you're asking a question that has no right answer. we can't tell you which will be louder and cleaner. but context tells me you don't really know much about overpowering subs so i would run whatever subs you get at rated power unless you want to buy recones.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you're asking a question that has no right answer.  we can't tell you which will be louder and cleaner.  but context tells me you don't really know much about overpowering subs so i would run whatever subs you get at rated power unless you want to buy recones.<br />

I know that you really cant tell me but i know how alot of people say"they get loud and great quality" and about alot of subs is why i really asked. I know alot about overpowering subs, and i know theres somethings that i dont know. This is why im trying to find our from others with more experience with these subs. By the way i do need a good designed planned out. B)

Since you know about overpowering subs, and have experience, just don't go full title for long periods.

And you should be able to smell things getting down after awhile.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived