CJ18 Posted February 25, 2012 Author Report Posted February 25, 2012 Working on 2 10" full dishes to send out to be tested, just finished 2 for a pair of Level 2 8s and then I made a mate for the raised DC logo.
Nine8SST Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 You have come a long way from laying the CF vinyl over a stock cap!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
ktraughb Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 what low odor resin do you use? id like to try it on stuff.
CJ18 Posted February 25, 2012 Author Report Posted February 25, 2012 You have come a long way from laying the CF vinyl over a stock cap!! No kidding. From trying to make something half ass work to just making my own. what low odor resin do you use? id like to try it on stuff. US Composites epoxy resin.
CJ18 Posted February 25, 2012 Author Report Posted February 25, 2012 Here are a few pics of the 10" full dish caps that I am making to send out to Rob to test.
CJ18 Posted February 25, 2012 Author Report Posted February 25, 2012 10s are about done and 18 is just getting started.
carshateme Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 MORE PICTURES!!! New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
CJ18 Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 Pair of 8s for corona_jeff Pair of 10s for Thor to test
FlexIssues Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 I am going to send this one to Rusty to test and check out first. If people want them, I would have no probelm making them as long as I have them tested with good success first. I was just doing this as something to do to keep me busy while I have all day to spend in the room. sign me up for several..
hdorre Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 These caps look amazing Cody!! You should consider becoming a vendor here, because I know that I'd definitely buy a pair On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.