Tweets That Can Take 160 watts All Day

OrionStang

I run Pyle bullets, sound very good and get quite loud. Don't hate on shit until you've actually tried it yourself....

OP you're not going to find a tweeter to take that kind of power and don't need it anyway. Turn the gain down on the amp. I run CA XST's and give them around 50watts and they're LOUD......stupid loud, same with the Pyle bullets.

http://www.bestbuy.c...&ci_sku=4460465

What about this. Are this any good?

I like how they said "output power"

as if an inductor actually radiates power.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

honestly, ive been running my rainbow tweeters at 150w for a year. they are only rated for 50w irrc. ill bet you could do it with most quality tweeters when you run active.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Something to think about. Just because you have 150 at your disposal you don't have to use it all. Any GOOD tweeter should get loud on just 50 watts. Not saying not to find some to take more but I'd rather have a kick ass 100 watt tweeter then just some tweeter or super tweeter that sounds like shit and harsh as hell that can handle 150.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

american bass bullet tweets! ebay might have them

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Ht28

Hertz xl tweets.

Or audison voce tweets.

Mine take 175 no problem.

You need 2 sets?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ok, we need to see clamped numbers of these killer amounts of power to tweeters...

I installed a set of CAL25's and guy had them on a Sundown 100.4 and blew them in a day...

bad installer.

:peepwall:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived