Lettin sub 20hz roll at full tilt

i peak at 36hz and can play STRONG down to around 18 19hz after that the subs unload bad and heat up..

Changing the terms of the argument halfway through does not equal victory. If you bragged about playing 18Hz full tilt, let's see you back it up! Please.

how did i change arguement? i said i can play 18hz and i can anything below that it suffers..

so ill go out and spend my money on a camera JUST so i can internet people what i got.. naa i got bills to pay

i peak at 36hz and can play STRONG down to around 18 19hz after that the subs unload bad and heat up..

Changing the terms of the argument halfway through does not equal victory. If you bragged about playing 18Hz full tilt, let's see you back it up! Please.

how did i change arguement? i said i can play 18hz and i can anything below that it suffers..

so ill go out and spend my money on a camera JUST so i can internet people what i got.. naa i got bills to pay

No one said to buy a camera. Just find someone that does. If you say you don't know anyone with a camera I call bs. Someone has to have one

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Here is a video of my old maxima with a lvl3 12 on sae 1200. End of the vid is the best part. Full tilt whole way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBjg-a5oq8&list=UUTkHiBMQBacsNdFMh8Q5f-w&index=48&feature=plcp

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Naw c'mon now.....I'm old compared to most of the guys here(36) and I have more friends here than in my own town.....it has alot to do with how you act to other people.....idk about you, but I have no shame in being schooled by someone half my age......so I gotta call bs on the age card LOL

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Nine8 that is the lvl3 when it used to work. Wonder why the tripple joint failed....

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Naw c'mon now.....I'm old compared to most of the guys here(36) and I have more friends here than in my own town.....it has alot to do with how you act to other people.....idk about you, but I have no shame in being schooled by someone half my age......so I gotta call bs on the age card LOL

i got ALOT of friends...in prison that 90% of them wont ever see outside the gates..

im turning 38 in 2 days.. i basically hang out with my mother and stepdad in my freetime..its so sad

i dont speak with anyone outside of work either

Archived