n8ball2013 Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 you could do a 6 inch woofer in your kick if you really wanted to. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ray Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 I cant stand rears. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Rainman215 Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 I only have front doors and im happy with mine. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
LoudNLow931 Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 I think it sounds horrible with speakers behind you... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
IBleedMusick Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 I only have fronts as well and it sounds good, I hated the hassle of having to get to my rear fill when I needed to swap speakers doors are just easier to work with IMHO. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
michael_woodworth2000 Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 I'm running front speakers only as well. I got 1 set of o2 5.25inch components in each door. I'm more than happy with it. Pioneer AVIC F900BT double din Stinger digital volt meter on dash 1/0 guage power wire positive and negative Interstate 117ah battery in the back 2 runs 4 guage power wire from rear battery to amp Power Acoustics Stax 5500 4 Powerbass m-15's(old style) 2 sets o2 5.25 inch components in front 2 Sony 5x7 in back Sony 500 watt 4 channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.