Favorite new song :-)

Hey all. Been a little while since I've been here. My OCD has been leaning toward the whole body building thing. Heck, I haven't even been fishing in 10 weeks ! WTF ?

Anyway, I just love this song. I'd love to have it bass boosted..... but everybody elses boosted versions of pretty much everything, are way "over-bassed / unbalanced" for my system..... and my own bass boosting knowledge sucks a$$..... So that's where I'm at.

BTW, I wouldn't really call this dub step. I'd say its more like glitch-hop-electronic-techno :) But then again, unless you are genre prejudice, who really gives a fawk, right ? :)

Peace,

Fish

I used to like skrillex alot for his dubstep..but he rarely makes anymore dubstep tracks anymore...plus much of his tracks consists of the same beat.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

nothing to bass boost, its already -6db each kick drum and the highs are already pushed past 0db throughout most of the song (typical with most dubstep)

I've noticed the 0db thing a quite a few songs, its quite annoying really.

Glad I use 0db tones to set my gains :) skrillex has a few good ones, but his style get old to me. Anything UKF is pretty good :)

Good song good video.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Thanks guys. Glad a few of you liked it.

Yea', that sucks that it's clipped.

Hey Decaf, question ? I think once a song is clipped, it can't really be fixed correctly.... right ?

But what if those kick drums were removed completely (or mostly, anyway) and replaced with something deeper, and of course, with the new added deeper bass > not clipped ? Possible ? Or no ?

When I was talking about this song being bass boosted, I was actually thinking more along the lines of "deeper bass" anyway, rather than "more bass". Possible, or no ?

Thanks,

Fish