Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

let me get this right, thats only on one k12 at 4 ohms? :shok:

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Maybe just me but your pics aren't loading anymore.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Went to go and see more of your build and now none of your pics load. But, from the vids sweet build.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

i read on facebook that vid is wit just one k12 at 4ohm and NO loading wall....

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

How in the world is 6 subs wired to 4 ohms?

6 subs that are 1.4 DVC wire in series. So now I have 6 2.8 ohm loads. take 3 of those 2.8 and go parallel. Thats oh crap FAILLLLL lol. Okay so its a K12 at 2 ohms...man I need some time off!!!

How in the world is 6 subs wired to 4 ohms?

6 subs that are 1.4 DVC wire in series. So now I have 6 2.8 ohm loads. take 3 of those 2.8 and go parallel. Thats oh crap FAILLLLL lol. Okay so its a K12 at 2 ohms...man I need some time off!!!

oh well thats still only 1 k12!!!! holy shit i cant wait to see what its like with both k12s and the loading wall, ill have to get a demo next time im near yall

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Yeah, well I got the loading wall in today...and first port im trying out. Numbers areeee ..... It's not built for numbers :D

Archived